Sonic Tribute Collab Sonic Tribute Collab

Very Awesome!

You guys did a GREAT JOB! Each artist has their own style, yet somehow it all came together as a well-balanced, cohesive work. Bravo guys!

Sony Evolution(new) Sony Evolution(new)

I agree with you...

...but this movie kind of sucked. I would definitely be interested in joining the Anti Sony Coalition though. :) SEGA RULES!!! BUY A DREAMCAST EVERYONE!

Oh, and to that nimrod who said you were wrong about the release year, it WAS released in 1995! I know this because I bought a Sega Saturn when it was released (1995), and it came out before the Playstation.

silverlocks (x-mas remix) silverlocks (x-mas remix)

wow...

This is the creepiest movie i have yet to see on the portal. It's even creepier than my "Painted Secrets". I guess I have to get to work on something to compete with this. :)

Insects Insects

Huh?

This took absolutely zero skill to produce. Dammit, I am so tired of seeing crap like this. Please, if you're going to steal a sound file, at least make it a good one. And try practicing flash a little more before you publish anything else, ok? Thanks.

Newgrounds:Justice Served Newgrounds:Justice Served

Huh?

What the hell was this? Cool car graphic, but the animation was really choppy, and the message being sent is old. What I really don't understand is how this has a 2.76 rating. Weird.

I hate Whazzup!!! I hate Whazzup!!!

Made me laugh my ass off!

I laugh soo hard every time i watch this thing. Really simple, and quick, but it makes a point and is funny as hell. Definate classic!

Souped-up Civic Souped-up Civic

Very Under Appreciated

This movie is great...and true. One of the best in the portal, and it has a 2.00 rating? It's a shame. Maybe you can do another one about all those people who lower their trucks until they are 1 inch from the ground. The climax of the movie can involve the 'Mighty Speedbump!" LOL Great movie Ben.

Scrotum 4 Scrotum 4

A Movie To Idol

This series has come a long way since Scrotum 1, and this forth installment definately shows Brian's true talent. This is actually one of the films that inpired me to start making short films in flash. Mine surely are not up to the level of Brian's work yet, but then again, not many are. A definate masterpiece. (Scrotum 5 is a great film too!)